Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to know To determine the effect of internal communication on employee work productivity determine the effect of work procedures on the work productivity of employees at the Environmental Service Office of Pidie Regency and to find out which variables are more dominant in influencing the work productivity of employees at the Environmental Service Office of Pidie Regency. The research method used is quantitative method, where primary data is obtained through interviews and questions to respondents. Meanwhile, secondary data was obtained through searching literature related to the research theme. Data processing using statistical methods using the SPSS For Windows version 16 program. Based on the research results, it can be seen that internal communication (X1), work orientation (X2) and work procedures (X3) have a simultaneous or joint influence on the work productivity of employees at the Pidie Regency Environmental Service Office (Y). This is indicated by F-count = 19.523 with sig. 0,000. The results of data analysis also show that the coefficient of determination (R2) shows a value of 0.582. That is, internal communication, work orientation and work procedures affect the work productivity of Ditjen 58.2% while the rest (41.8%) is influenced by other factors. Some of the suggestions that are needed include dIt is hoped that the staff of the Pidie Regency.